Tulip Time Festival
Join a day tour visiting famous Tulip Time in Bowral. You will travel in a small group aboard luxury mini vans and as well, you will have a short stop in Kangaroo Valley to browse through art and craft stores or grab a cuppa before returning to home. Tours depart Huskisson, Nowra, Bomaderry or Berry or request a private tour for your small group and we can customize the day to your requirements.
Scheduled Tour Dates
- Huskisson – Monday 20th September 11:00am (afternoon session)
- Wollongong & Albion Park Rail – Wednesday 22nd & 29th September depart 8am from Wollongong Railway Station 8:30 McDonald’s Albion Park Rail
- Bomaderry & Berry – Thursday 23rd September departs 8:00am (morning session)
- Nowra & Bomaderry – Tuesday 28th September departs Stewart Place 11:30am
- Bomaderry & Berry – Friday 1st October departs Woolworths Carpark 8:00am (morning session)
Other dates available on request please call 1800442116
Marvel at the spectacular curated displays of 75,000 mass planted tulips nestled among Spring blooms and blossoming cherry and magnolia trees in picturesque Corbett Gardens in Bowral, Southern Highlands. Enjoy daily entertainment featuring bands, dancers, choirs and fun family activities. Browse and buy at over 20 stalls with a large range of handcrafted wares, local produce and refreshments.