Take a walk through the treetops on our Treetop Walk. The Treetop Walk is a 1.5km walk through beautiful warm temperate rainforest with 500 metres of steel walkway nestled in the treetop canopy some 20-30 metres above the ground.
The walkway culminates in Knights Tower, a spiral tower that rises to a breathtaking 45 metres above the forest floor. Then there’s the thrills and challenges of two confronting swaying springboard cantilevers suspended 25 metres above the forest floor which take guests to the edge of the escarpment.
- 1.5km walk through the treetops
- 20-30 metres above ground
- Experience nature with a newfound perspective in the Illawarra Rainforest
- Suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- The Treetop Walk can withstand winds of up to 280kmh, is 472 metres long, has an average height of 710 metres above sea level and weighs over 160 tonnes, the equivalent of a Blue Whale!
- The Treetop Walk has a soft environmental footprint. It was built on an existing fire trail resulting in no trees being cut down during construction.
- The Treetop Walk was built in 6 months by 6 men!