South of Sydney you will find a wonderful place, the Yuin Nation. For many, the Yuin nation stretches from Nowra across to Goulburn, from Goulburn down to the Victorian border and from the Victorian border in as far as Cooma - and that there is the Nation of the Black Duck. Credit: Anthony Moore
The Extended Yuin Retreat Tour is a 2.5 day tour that starts on the evening of Day 1 and concludes mid-morning on Day 3. The traditional custodians of Yuin country – Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds. Tours depart Kiama Railway Station or Bomaderry / Nowra or contact us if your group want to depart some somewhere else
The Extended Yuin Retreat Tour is a 2.5 day tour that starts on the evening of Day 1 and concludes mid-morning on Day 3. The traditional custodians of Yuin country – Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds.
- Tours are available on request for groups of 8-30 people
- Scheduled tours are also available and will be listed on the events calendar
- All tours can be customised by extending the duration and adding additional experiences
Bookings are essential for all tours
- Scheduled tours usually book out quickly so it's best to get in early so we can secure your place
- Private tours are available mid-week for groups
- Friday to Sunday tours are often scheduled most weekends through the year
- Transfers can be arranged departing Sydney, Canberra, Wollongong, Nowra & Batemans Bay
- We have pick up points along the Princes Highway Kiama Sydney and Narooma
The Gulaga Creation National Park walk day tour includes a 12km return gradual walk in the national park. A moderate to average level of fitness will ensure you enjoy the journey on Gulaga. A 4WD escort service is also available for the less mobile and physically fit. Please keep in mind approximately 1-2 km of steady gradual walking is required to be able to partake in the tour. This experience is for the outdoor adventurer, spiritual seeker and fitter visitor.
The Djirringanj Dreaming tour is more forgiving and requires less physical energy and fitness. It involves around 1-2 km of gentle moderate walks along with traveling via car to the various locations. Definitely a more relaxed experience.
Accepted and required upon booking, we can cater for;
- Gluten Free
- Nut allergy
- Lactose free