WAT2DU attends a range of Theater shows and events scheduled throughout the year. Join us as a solo on our small groups tours or you can book transfers on request for any size group.
WAT2DU attends a range of special events & shows throughout the year and we want to invite all the solos to join us for this one!
You will be immersed in comfortable seats whilst you watch shows or events, enjoy cuisine prepared fresh by the best chefs in the world whilst getting there & back in style! A great night out to enjoy meeting new people.
We have put together a huge range of shows and special events to choose from. We invite you to join us either as a solo or as a group!
Upcoming Tours & Events
Request a private transfer for your group which can be customised to suit your requirements such as Dinner, Show and Transfers or multiple day outings.
Rocky Horror Picture Show
- Wednesday 1st March 2023 - Matinee (Limited seats remaining)
A few of our Optional tours to choose from. We supply return transport only. Tickets are your own responsibility**
Departures from St Georges Basin, Huskisson or Nowra to Sydney Shows
- Thursday 29th March 2023 - Sydney return transfers from Nowra or Jervis Bay & Basin area - $80 per person
- Sunday 2nd April 2023 - Bowral - A Day On The Green - return transfers from Nowra or Jervis Bay & Basin area - $60 per person
Tina Turner Musical - from May 2023
- Wednesday 12th July 2023 - Matinee 1 PM
- Saturday 3rd June 2023 - 2 PM - Mystery Matinee Night - Optional Dinner (post-show)
- Wednesday 15th November 2023 - Matinee 1 PM
Show duration: 2hrs 45mins
20 minute intermission
Cirque De Soleil Crystal - August 5th & 6th 2023
Contact us for dates and pricing or to request private transfers if you have your own tickets 🎟
Pick up points
- Huskisson Central Bus Stop
- St Georges Basin Country Club
- Worrigee Shopping Centre
- Nowra (Bridge Road all day carpark)
- Bomaderry Woolworths (front carpark)
- Berry Donut Van Bus Stop
Arrival to Sydney for pre-show lunch or dinner before the show
Show Time: As listed (matinee begins after lunch)
Returning after the show
Small Group Tours
- Small group tours - great for a last minute gathering
- Limited seats are available to ensure a comfortable day
- VIP mini-van transfers
- Friendly local drivers offering door to door service
- Great view from A-Reserve seats (on most tours)
- Tours dates will be advised as tours are announce please see the calendar
- Subscribe to our newsletter WAT2DU for new show dates and offers
- Other dates are available on request (Subject to availability)
- Transfers for larger groups are available - contact us
Join your group for lunch at Harvest Buffet at The Star
(see sample menu under important information)
- Additional costs may apply.
- Where you book Matinee Lunch Combo you are guaranteed a seat in the buffet with our group on the day of the tour.
- Other lunch options are subject to availability within the food court located within The Star precinct
Private Tours or Transfers
- Tickets are your own responsibility unless we are able to obtain tickets to any private tour on your behalf
- WAT2DU works with our local transport partners to provide a comfortable transport solution on all tours whenever the tour group number requires
- When making any booking for a tour or transport with us please advise us of any special mobility needs can be met
- All tours are subject to minimum numbers and will be advised in the tour information
- Wherever a tour date does not achieve minimum numbers we may request an alternate date or will offer an alternative
Sample Harvest Buffet Menu (available Tuesday or Thursday ) *AVAILABLE AT SYDNEY'LYRIC THEATRE ONLY*
To allow us to book in advance and guarantee a seat at the table before your tour all lunch bookings must be received at the time of booking your tour. Note: Where lunch option is not chosen you can dine in the food court but we cannot guarantee a seat at Harvest Buffet unless pre-booked and pre-paid
Please note this is a sample menu only and is subject to change every day. SEAFOOD Vannamei prawns Marinated clams Marinated mussels Seafood cocktail salad ASIAN Chinese BBQ of the day Build your own Gua Bao Vegetable spring rolls Chinese fried rice with prawns Prawn crackers SALADS & SAUCES Build your own cesar salad Crisp cos lettuce, grana padano parmesan, anchovy dressing Organic leaves, crisp vegetables, dressings and condiment bar Italian charcuterie selection Chutneys, mustards, pickles, crisp breads Selection of dips: hummus, tahini, eggplant kashundi, artichoke dip Greek salad ROASTS Slow roasted grain fed Australian beef, jus, Yorkshire pudding Harissa roasted chicken with parsley oil Roasted Parisienne Potatoes in Cashew Pesto Barramundi fillet Grilled pork loin Butter whipped chive potato Steamed bean, herb butter INDIAN Garlic naan Tandoori butter chicken Aloo Gobi Kashmiri pilaf Biryani ITALIAN Siciliano pizza Prosciutto and arugula pizza Baked meatball with basil crisps Spinach ricotta cannelloni Margarita pizza Garlic foccacia DESSERT Valrhona carmelita strawberry, white, dark and milk chocolate fountain Dark, mild and white chocolate tartlet Raspberry rhubarb cream, raspberry marshmallow Strawberry shortcake Mixed berry cheesecake Sticky date pudding, butterscotch sauce Ice-cream and lolly bar CHEESE Selection of Australian Farmhouse Cheeses Quince paste, lavoche, grissini, dried nuts and fruits Fresh seasonal fruits