Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
$45.00 (Inc Tax)
Wellbeing Walk & Market Tour
- Hanging out with our small group will be a great way to get out and about and connect with others. We depart from the front of Woolworths in Bomaderry, at 8:30 am by mini-van or car-pool. If you prefer to meet us in Berry, please let us know and will set a pick-up point outside the Berry Donut Van, northbound bus-stop.
- Lunch is optional and at extra cost, payable directly to stall vendors. Choose from many foodstalls or try out any of the vegetarian options at Nan Tien Institute’ Karma Cafe, Tea House or Nan Tien Temple’ Dining Hall.
- The day includes transfers to the Nan Tien Temple grounds and is an easy day out in a small group to socialise at leisure and to explore the offerings at the Health and Wellbeing Markets.
- At the end of the market we will take a guided tour of the gardens within the Temple grounds which is graded easy with no stair climbing needed, then head for home
Extended Taronga Zoo Vivid Tour (2 days)
- Upgrade your tour with Kennedys Tours and spend 2 days exploring Sydney
- 11-12 August 2021 (subject to availability)
- Includes a visit to Taronga Zoo
- Dinner Cruise aboard the Sydney Majestic
- Explore Darling Harbour on the morning of your second day before returning home with Kennedys Tours
Summer Boom Netting Cruise
Departing from Kiama Railway Station, Travel along the Grand Pacific Drive to Jervis Bay and Shoalhaven Coast Vineyards experience the beauty of Jervis Bay during a Dolphin Cruise! Cool off on the boom on the back of the boat during summer is available exclusively from this cruise too, so you get to experience Shoalhaven the way the locals do! Whale Cruises operate during the Whale Migration generally May till November.