Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
From: $845.00 (Inc Tax)
Ngaran Ngaran Culture Awareness invite you to come, walk and listen to a sacred dreaming of creation that Gulaga holds.
From: $280.00 (Inc Tax)
Luxury Private Transfers
- Airport Transfer – Jervis Bay to Sydney (KS) Airport on demand service
- Your driver will give you a call to arrange pick up point prior to departure
From: $170.00 (Inc Tax)
Tuk Tuk Winery Tour
- Experience Shoalhaven Coast Wineries and travel aboard our eco-friendly Tuk Tuk with a local guide and host. WAT2DU offers couples and small groups of up to six this tour which brings together amazing Shoalhaven Vineyards and a piece of Asia – Tuk Tuk’s. Your local guide will meet you at Bomaderry Railway Station for the start of your tour. Visit 3 wineries with option to add lunch or if you prefer a High Tea Experience select High Tea Experience from the options listed. Your tour duration will be 6-7 hours depending on your travel times and finish at the starting point. If you want to start your tour in Huskisson or Culburra please add local transfer option (add $10.00 per person).
From: $25.00 (Inc Tax)
Wellbeing Walk & Market Tour
- Hanging out with our small group will be a great way to get out and about and connect with others. We depart from the front of Woolworths in Bomaderry, at 8:30 am by mini-van or car-pool. If you prefer to meet us in Berry, please let us know and will set a pick-up point outside the Berry Donut Van, northbound bus-stop.
- Lunch is optional and at extra cost, payable directly to stall vendors. Choose from many foodstalls or try out any of the vegetarian options at Nan Tien Institute’ Karma Cafe, Tea House or Nan Tien Temple’ Dining Hall.
- The day includes transfers to the Nan Tien Temple grounds and is an easy day out in a small group to socialise at leisure and to explore the offerings at the Health and Wellbeing Markets.
- At the end of the market we will take a guided tour of the gardens within the Temple grounds which is graded easy with no stair climbing needed, then head for home