Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
WAT2DU Tuk Tuk Experience
- Hire a WAT2DU Local Guide for a group of 1-6 people to explore aboard our eco-friendly Tuk Tuks
- Your WAT2DU Local Guide will pick you up from your accommodation (or as agreed) then provide you with a selection of comfortable transport options for your group to explore during your day
- All our guides are familiar with the area they work ensuring local knowledge
- Ask your WAT2DU Local Guide to drop by a local cafe or recommend how best to enjoy your day out or you can search for optional experiences in our online shop
- Get tickets and book in before you arrive with your local guide
- All booking charges include NSW State Transport fees and taxes
Whale Watching Encounter
Whale Watching Cruises operate during the whale migrating season generally mid-May till Mid-November on spectacular Jervis Bay! This tour is suitable for small groups of up to eight people. Includes lunch and your WAT2DU Local Guide. Transfers from Kiama or Nowra
South Coast Foodies Trail
Join a tour with your local guide and experience South Coast local produce. Come along to be impressed by a selection of grazing platters, locally produced cheeses, tender succulent meats, seafood and wines all served fresh throughout the day. Ask your local guide to recommend the best places to go for lunch and enjoy learning about the history of the area.