Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hop On Hop Off Wine Tour
The easiest way to get around the vineyards surrounding Berry is by riding aboard the Shoalhaven Coast’ Hop On Hop Off wine bus! Operating during daylight savings and during special events the Hop On Hop Off Wine Tour circles hourly with stops at every cellar door and vineyard.
Note: Le’ Tape Australia Bike Event
First departure on Saturday 20th March will be from Berry Service Station at 1:30pm and is limited to three vineyards around Coolangatta due to Le’Tape Australia Bike event. Last return trip to Berry 5-5:15pm from Coolangatta.
Wine Tasting bookings are essential.
We provide a transport solution only between Berry, Silos Estate, Mountain Ridge, Coolangatta Estate and Two Figs wineries only.
Vivid Small Group Tour (Copy)
Join us on our small group tours where you will arrive into Sydney just in time to see the city transform as the lights go at 6:00pm. You will have 2 hours to explore the Harbour foreshore’ Vivid precincts, choose your own dinner from the many eateries along the Harbour or Barangaroo foreshore, before you join our 1 hour Vivid Light Cruise. The cruise takes us under Sydney Harbour Bridge past the Opera House and Circular Quay before heading back to Darling Harbour where the cruise ends. We then disembark from the Vivid Lights Cruise and head towards home. Anticipated return to Nowra will be half-past-midnight.
Scheduled or On demand Tours
- We have been doing Vivid Lights each year and offer Mid-week day tours
- Tuesdays & Thursdays are our preferred day tours which allow you to avoid the busy weekend crowds
Wellbeing Walk & Market Tour
- Hanging out with our small group will be a great way to get out and about and connect with others. We depart from the front of Woolworths in Bomaderry, at 8:30 am by mini-van or car-pool. If you prefer to meet us in Berry, please let us know and will set a pick-up point outside the Berry Donut Van, northbound bus-stop.
- Lunch is optional and at extra cost, payable directly to stall vendors. Choose from many foodstalls or try out any of the vegetarian options at Nan Tien Institute’ Karma Cafe, Tea House or Nan Tien Temple’ Dining Hall.
- The day includes transfers to the Nan Tien Temple grounds and is an easy day out in a small group to socialise at leisure and to explore the offerings at the Health and Wellbeing Markets.
- At the end of the market we will take a guided tour of the gardens within the Temple grounds which is graded easy with no stair climbing needed, then head for home